Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Bro Code

If you follow the sitcom How I met you Mother, one could recall in season 3 or 4 there’s a mention about the Bro Code. In fact Barney had it complied it into a book. It is a book regulating the relation between friends or more precisely stated, between Bros. Bro is a status of a person who is a level higher than an ordinary friend. Well at least that’s how I define a Bro. But nowadays it seems everybody is calling everybody a bro. Nonetheless, I think my definition suit any other things better.

 

So, sitting here out of boredom I think I should come out with my own bro code as once in a while, I get trapped in a situation where I need some reference and with that, I should be able to tell myself that in that particular situation, I should keep my mouth quiet or just run as fast as I can.

 

Bro Code No. 1

You shall not nag your Bro on things he already knows or you think he already knows.

 

Bro Code No. 2

You shall assist your Bro only when requested.

 

Bro Code No. 3

In the event that you think your Bro is not doing things right, let him be. He will learn better that way.

 

Bro Code No. 4

DO NOT date your Bro’s ex (wife or girlfriend).

 

Bro Code No. 5

DO NOT try to get into your Bro’s sister’s/daughter’s/wife’s/(or worse still mother’s and above) knickers.

 

Bro Code No. 6

Your Bro’s company is only good if there’s no girls (girls who do not fall within Bro Code No. 4 and 5) around.

 

[TBC with other Bro Code]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home