Wednesday, September 01, 2010

After a long absence

I know the last time I actually posted something here was earlier this year. In March to be precise. Since then, a lot of things had happened. For instance, the Hj Yahya clan has additional 5 members being Cucu Ndak (2), my newborn (who is actually going to be 5 month old tomorrow) and Memi’s cucu. I think there’s at least one more coming before the year end. Yes we being the very “productive” lots. Now is the month of Ramadhan and in couple of days time, we will be embracing Syawal and a lot of plans actually flew around ie. where to Raya etc.

 

But I am very happy to be able to be connected to my school mates after almost 20 years I left school. We plan to have a gathering and hopefully most of them are able to make it. Yes it is nearly 20 years since we left school and a lot of things had happen as well since then. Just wish to be able to sit with them and talk about old times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home