Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Psycho Ex

I was listening to one of the radio station today on my way to work and guess what? The topic of discussion was about psycho girlfriend and boyfriend or partners. From one type pf psycho to another, from the threat to commit suicide to dating your father to get back to you and you’ll know people do lots of things for love. Sometimes you do even the stupidest things. Believe me, I have been there. But the story is not about the stupid things you do but the psycho things your (ex) girlfriend or boyfriend do.

 

I had dated couple of girl back in the days and each of them had their own personality and with all of them, things don’t just worked out the way that we wanted to be. By the time we broke out, a lot of things happened. Some took it quite well and vowed not to get near men ever again and some just tried to move on.

 

However, this one girl (well we don’t really go out as if that we are a couple but she keeps telling everybody that I was her boyfriend for some reason or another) has gone way beyond of what I think sanity should be at. Despite not “being” with me anymore, she went out telling the whole world that I was still her boyfriend. So everywhere I go, when I was with another girl, people will start talking. I cheated this and that. You know.

 

It didn’t stop there. On my wedding day, right before the solemnisation of my marriage, she called my (then) fiancée and told her that my fiancée had stolen her boyfriend (being me). She told her that we were still going out so on and so forth. Isn’t it unbelievable?

 

Even if we were dating, I think you are not supposed to claim someone your boyfriend after you broke up with that person, right? And what more the fact the spark was not there between us.

 

p/s: it does not help also when you tell somebody you’re go out with her to get to somebody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home