Monday, March 23, 2009

How much...

… can you hate a person. I mean there’s so much anger in you that you can’t even see the person face to face. No matter who’ that person is, he or she can be your parents, your girlfriend, your friend or your relatives and the reasons you hate that person varies from one reason to another.

 

I give you an example, this friend of mine has or used to have a girlfriend and they were very close to each other. You know what I mean, can’t go anywhere or do anything without the other person. The father disapproved the relation and the girl dumped the guy. I heard until today the boy still resent the girl for dumping him and you know what? I’d like to see them in one room (at a function of course).

 

Can that person come together and at least be friends. I know I can’t not because I hate that person or something (well mostly hating them will be a large part of it), but I do not want to be in this awkward situation where nobody says anything and all of us will just be left in this eerie silence. But on the other hand, I don’t hate that particular person, but I just hate myself so much because of the fact that we were together some time. I hate the fact very much.

 

I hate the fact that I was so blinded and I was unable to see reasons. I was unable to balance what was the right thing to do and what was not and I hate the fact that I have ignored most of my parents advice by going out with this particular girl and believe me when I say, you parent knows what best for you.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home