Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Long Awaited Update


I wish I had the will the update this page as often as I could, but as much as I wanted to post something here, I was not able to do so. I think most of us know why and for me, I have nothing to complain about.
 
Despited the progress stories in the state of Perak and the worsening of the economic situation, I had only so much to say. I am not sure why, but I guess whatever I say here may or may not be read after all. So I decided not to waste my time thinking of the things that I am not able to change and concentrate on things that give me the satisfaction the most like (other than sex) golf.
 
How's my game? Well I am no Tiger Woods but I don't really care as I am not targetting to be a pro in a year or two. The last 18 I played was at Monterez, Shah Alam. Wish I finished better but like I pointed out in the sentence prior to this, I don't really care. Improvement is there and I just need to play more often (read *need to get membership at a club*).
 
Life can't be more satisfying (Thanks to the Almighty). See, nothing to complain about. But I'll try to squeeze in my two cents worth of thought once in a while here.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home