Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Kiddo

Today my second daughter turns two. People say terrible two and true enough, they are terrible (I wonder how was I when I was at that age). But it is just like yesterday when she first screams into my ears. The moment I held her in my arms. But it was the loud cry that melts my heart and it was the loud cry that stopped my heart beat. She was a gift and a trust bestowed upon me from Heavens.
From thereon I see her grow from trying to turn on her own until she takes her first step. I know I missed some of the actions in between but I always wanted to be there for her and stop at nothing for her (same goes for the sister too).
I wonder whether I will be able to see her takes on life in the future but I will do my best to ensure that she is to take on life at it is. I wonder what she'll be in the future. But whatever she'll be, I will tell her that she'll always be my daughter and like my father who's always there for me, I will always be there for her.
Happy Birthday Kiddo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home