Monday, July 14, 2008

Sorry....

Is that all you can say??? All the roads leading to the city are jammed up and you say sorry? I mean what the *tuuuuttttt*?

The road closure is due to national security? Who is shooting who? What? Minister should have decided better I think. Why is everybody so scared? If somebody is voting that they have no confident in the Prime Minister and the cabinet, so…? Life goes on. They should get that earlier. Leaders come and go. I read somewhere but I can’t remember from somebody’s blog or some place saying “Leaders are like diapers… you should change them often. If not, they get stinky.”

A notice of motion was submitted by the opposition leader Datin Seri (as she was then) Dr. Wan Azizah Ismail to debate a motion for a vote of no confidence against the Prime Minister and his cabinet.

There are reports that say some people may organise a rally in front of the Parliament and road blocks were set up at major entry of the city. It is Monday and people are going to work for goodness sake. I thought people have senses but looking at the way they handle things this morning, I’d say no sense at all. Stupid or what?

Police even went to get an order from the court to prevent some people to get to the Parliament House. Was that legal? I have no time to discuss that but what about freedom of movement as provided in the Constitution? What is happening to the country now? Can somebody answer me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home