Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Trip

Just got back from the Island of Legends for a firm trip. Supposedly everybody enjoyed the trip. To me, it was a good outing. Enjoyed a little and relaxed a little.

The boat tour was not bad after all. Got a good price for a boat for 10. Travel from Sg Tg Rhu to the Kilim Geo Forest Park. Saw a group of long tailed macaque swim towards our boat when we threw food into the water. Frankly, was impressed with the skill they've develop to survive.

And do you know that the best sharp shooter in the world is a type of fish?

Anyway, the reason of my posting today is my 6 nearly 7 month old daughter. There I was on the island trying to enjoy myself but I missed the faces at home and more on the 7 month old baby. Missed her terribly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home