Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Women anatomy and sex?

What I write in here sometimes reflected much on what I discussed with my associates in the office or my friends during lunch. Thus, while having lunch today with my uni-mate downstairs, we are all ears on a topic, which was discussed by the ladies who were sitting right behind us. All four of them have indulged themselves on a topic regarding their boy friends.

Nothing much about their boyfriends but it is funny rather than anything else because the discussion about their boyfriends turns into discussion about men in general. One of them asked. “Why some men can’t stop looking at a particular anatomy of a women?” At that juncture, I fell like answering the question. But I didn’t. Darn….

Well, let me put some of my answer here. First of all, it is normal for men to like certain anatomy of a woman. For example, the bosom, bum and/or legs (that’s crap, you like her legs? Chickens have legs too). At least that’s what I think. If I like to look at some other men’s bum, it is not normal right? So, let us be normal here. It is ok to like them. We are men and men will always be men.

I remember an incident I had years back when one of my lady friends caught me talking to her bosom rather than talking to her. Was that my fault? I would take the blame partially but let me stress here that the incident was not intentional. Her “thing” was just there to look at. You know when somebody’s body part is just there to look at and at least I know that I’m straight (Don’t think that I am some dirty young man with nothing to do but that’s the fact. If you don’t trust me, ask Base).

So, let’s just not put all the blame on men or any man as a matter of fact. It is the natural way men are made to be and they come with the “software” that are compatible with their needs. Furthermore, I like to say this over and over again. Men have certain limit of blood supply and too many parts to fill. When the blood rush from the other parts of men’s body to only one part (you know which part), the other part of the body especially the brain will just stop functioning. Sometimes, we are just mesmerized by what we see and sometime we want more. Some men will just stop at looking and the other will try to push his luck (some gets it and some have to go back and start the choke the chicken. Seriously I pity the chicken).

We continued listening to the ladies and the next topic changes from men to none other than sex. Not “sex” which brings the meaning gender as one may come across when one is filling an application form. Questions like how many times would you have sex in one week or one night came across the table (mind you this is a “kedai mamak”). I draw a conclusion that the ladies were either deprived or they are just virgins waiting for the time to go through it. Come on don’t judge me yet (even if I judged the ladies straight away). Let me finish first. See, I have heard some people (married) who have not had it for some time. Thus, the questions would be not how many times but how long ago did you have it? Right?

I read an article (or was it a book) and the conclusion was as long as you are having healthy sexual relations with your partner (I use the word partner here because your partner may be your wife and/or your mistress/girlfriend(s)/concubine (do they still exist?)), then it is considered good already. You don’t have to do it until your parts feel sore. May be for newly weds but don’t worry it is normal.

So, how many times is considered healthy sexual relation? Once a week? Twice a week? Three times a week? Three times a day? (read this somewhere too) or 365 times a year? It all depends on the couple. Some like it everyday. Some like it one a week or some couple are too tired to go and do it so they only have each other once each month.
Anyway, this is just a thought gathered from what I read. Some writers may have other opinions and for us, just go and grab every opportunity that we have each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home