Thursday, May 19, 2005

I feel good....

Phew…

Have you ever felt the feeling you feel when some of the burden are actually lifted form your shoulder. You know the feeling as if you just finish your S.P.M. or university final semester exam?

I felt that way now, hence this post. I have been working on couple of files lately all for corporate exercise and commercial transaction. Some people say well, it is just a matter of changing the name in the templates. Let me tell you this, 30 % of the saying are true and the rest I have to scratch on my own. Every transaction differs and the documents (especially Agreements) have to be tailored to fit the particular transaction and more importantly the client.

Thus, I have finished reviewing several agreements and drafting several other since Monday. Most of my client called and say the drafts are okay and the review is fine. But most importantly this particular client has called me and says I have done A GOOD JOB AND I DID A LOT ALREADY FOR THEM (I think it is time for me to tell my boss to increase my fees/hour again).

What a relief. First of all, with that amount of work I was not sure whether I was able to concentrate on any particular job but it was okay. My boss called me to give me a pat on my back (not my back side as I am straight, just my back) and echoed the same opinion. I am flattered (Best ooo kena puji) and Alhamdulillah I was able to carry out my duties neatly.

Currently I managed to finish 5 files running. Hope the clients will take their time reviewing the agreements. As for today, I want to go back and have a break. What a week. For some people the long weekend starts tomorrow but for me today will be the day.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home