Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Is It True???

You’ve been in my life since I first know how to chew. You’ve brought a lot of joy for so many people. You’ve been there since time immemorial. Just because some “idiot” who does not have anything good to say at all, you were in the limelight. They said you are dangerous. They said you are harmful. They equate you with the prohibited substances.

Yesterday, as I walked into one of my favorite place to relief my hunger, the owner told me, “It’s just not the same, it will not be as tasty anymore”. As I devour a bit of what was sent to me, it is true. It does not taste the same. The feel was not there. Is it true? Is it because you are harmful? Tell me please somebody tell me. Are you forbidden?

Why must they put you in the limelight? Why must they say you are harmful? Why?

Is it true what people say about you? Am I addicted to you? Are you the secret ingredient which make people crowd the “mamak place”?

Oh, Kas-Kas. Please tell me that all of the allegations are just a farce and please go back to where you belong.

(Well, the food at Ibrahimsha Nasi Kandar still taste the same and I am glad to report that according to a research done by a lecturer in Universiti Sains Malaysia, Kas-Kas is not a narcotic substance (So, poppy seed muffin, or “nasi kandar” is okay to be eaten).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home