Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Get off my back side you damn dogs...

I read a reporting in the Star today saying a little boy have yet to recover from the trauma of being attacked by dogs. Frankly, what do you want from the boy? Dogs are vicious animals. The person who says "Dogs are men best friend" has not been attacked by dogs. I tell you if he has been attacked by dogs he would not come out with the phrase.
I still have bad memories with dogs. After almost 23 years I still have this "fear" of dogs. It all started almost 23 years back in Taman Tas in Kuantan when my mother sent for me and asked me to go to the drugstore (yeah kedai jual dadah) to get her some groceries. I did go to the shop and on my way back with all the groceries, the "incident" (that changed my perception towards dogs) took place. A bunch of them (yes I am referring to dogs) started barking their throat off at your sincerely. I walked faster as if I am running from them. They started chasing me. I started running faster.
And the worse man chased by dogs event had happened. I looked back and actually saw one of them about 3 feet away and my house was about 50 yards to go. I ran and ran and finally I reached my house gate. Unfortunately, due to "fear" I didn't manage to open the gate on time. They got me. On my ass. Luckily, it didn't catch me flesh just the bit of my trak bottom. If not I would feel the excruciating pain on my ass and ouch. You get what I mean.
So, the trauma will not just go away and in my case it has been 23 years and I still have fear towards dogs. What I do now? I hurt them before they can even try to hurt me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home