Monday, January 24, 2005

Stop Bugging Me...

that's the thing i said to a telemarketer who can't stop calling me. i have been receiving calls from him since a moon ago, eventhough i have clearly, unambigously and unequivocally told him i am not interested and to stop calling me. but today he called again...twice and leave two messages on my voice mail. the same line: "En. Orang Darat, Mohamad di sini... Hai... please return my call at +603-27711569" ( yeah that's their real number). my patience is wearing thin. Which part of the word no is not clear to you? it's just two letters "N" and "O" and it means no, no and no. that's a negative answer. Dok pahe ko? Apo demo ni bengong bedo'oh.
so, i decided to call his manager and complain. He was nice enough to listen to my grumbling and swearing and politely apologised to me and then asking me what can he do to "fix" the matter. i said "stop calling and an apology is enough". (WHAT? you mailto:&&%$**#@$ the answer should be "is a stay at your presidential suite and a nice lunch at your cafe possible?" not "stop calling and an apology is enough")
may be the "sakit perut" had taken some of my "professional" ability to think today. i let them get away easily. How was that possible? Do i feel okay today? These people has been harrassing me since the past one month and a half. At least get something out of it...
may be it's just not my day today

1 Comments:

Blogger Kampong_Boy said...

okay i call them again and see what can they offer us honey...

Thursday 27 January 2005 at 10:01:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home